In short it can be said : paypal is a “wallet” online. An online wallet which can be filled with a balance. Paypal can be used to shop on the internet, almost all online shops as a means of supporting this paypal transaction. Paypal is owned by Ebay, the world’s largest auction house (as this article was written). For those of you who do business online, paypal became one tool that “obligatory” you have.
Paypal account holders must:
- at least 18 years old or older and have:
- Email address, as your Paypal account username.
- Credit card, Paypal Indonesia currently users can only use a credit card to verify and do pull the money from PayPal.
- Debit card, but unfortunately the issue of debit cards by Bank Indonesia can not be used.
- Bank account, but unfortunately the Indonesian bank account can not be used so that a bank account in question is a bank account in USA.
PayPal Registration Steps
Please come to www.paypal.com and select the page to register. from the link labeled signup / register. You will reach a page as below:
- Please press on the link “Sign Up Today!”. You will reach a page to select the type of your PayPal account.
- After pressing the “Continue” you will be asked to fill the biodata form. Please fill out the appropriate and correct personal data Existing data. Do not be manipulated
- Fill in with complete data, and press “sign up”. After pressing the button “Sign up” and PayPal will ask you to enter a credit card or your debit card.
- If you do not have a credit card or plan to enter such information in the future, please press the “cancel” and you’ll get to the page stating that your PayPal account has been successfully created.
- Now check your email, because PayPal will send an activation email to confirm your PayPal account. Please follow the link provided by PayPal to activate your PayPal account.